<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Last day of 2003. Resolutions for the New Year

1. Less Clothes - It doesn't really matter how this is accomplished. It could mean I buy less t-shirts and just use my suits more often. Or it could mean I move to Brasil. In a pinch, I could just spend more time naked... I'd be ok with that... My roommates, probably wouldn't.

2. Get a part of some 'girl on girl action'. Apparently it was trendy during my early twenties, and I missed it. So it's a grasp at youth, I'm single, it's not hurting anybody, so lay off already!!!

3. Take more naps in hammocks. That means either I move to the tropics, take a vacation there, or find a place in the backyard to string up my own.

4. Find a job.

5. Get something published...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?